WATT Consulting Group works directly with Hopewell Development Group to advance new community-focused retail project in St. Albert, Alberta.
HOPEWELL DEVELOPMENT GROUP (2020-2021)
Riverside Landing is an essential services retail development in the Southwest portion of St. Albert in Alberta. The project will include a grocery store and is ideally situated for food and coffee establishments, medical and dental offices, and other professional tenants serving the growing community of St. Albert. WATT Consulting Group is retained by the developer, Hopewell Development Group, to advance the project through approvals with the City of St. Albert.
- Detailed Civil Design Plans
and Legal Plans
- Negotiations and Approvals between
Hopewell and the City of St. Albert
- GPS and Total Station Survey Layouts
- deep and shallow utilities
- surface works
- foundation/ piling layout for lot CRU-A (currently under construction)
- Civil Inspections and Reporting to the Client and Municipality
- detailing progress
- trouble-shooting challenges
- ensuring safety
- monitoring budgets
- managing timelines
- Civil Construction Completion
- clean water sampling
- pressure testing
- CCTV of sewer lines
- UAV Volume Surveys
- Grading Processes Monitoring
- Manage Imported and Exported Materials.
- Laser Scanning of Asphalt Surface
- Verify Grades, Slopes to meet Drainage Requirements.
- As-Builts of all Infrastructure
- Record Drawings Submitted to the Client and Municipality