Website Watt Consulting Group
As Project Engineer, your primary role will be to work with the Manager of Engineering and the rest of the team to successfully deliver projects to clients in the municipal and land development industries. In addition, you will work with and support the business development and marketing aspects of the team.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University.
- 5 plus years’ experience in engineering discipline, specifically in municipal and land development.
- Must be a registered member of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA).
- Experience with Civil 3D software.
- Experience in Stormwater Management design is an asset.
- Strong presentation, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Business development drive and entrepreneurial acumen.
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail.
- Work with engineering manager, project managers, engineers and drafting technicians to successfully deliver quality projects on-time and on-budget for a variety of land development and municipal projects.
- Design of various municipal and land development projects.
- Review technical drawings, details, and specifications to ensure quality and oversight.
- Supervise junior engineers and technologists.
- Prepare proposals.
- Develop relationships for partnering with other firms.
- Develop business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
Since 1983, Watt Consulting Group has been a multi-disciplinary civil engineering, transportation planning and land survey practice, operating out of offices in Calgary, Victoria, Vancouver, Kelowna, Edmonton and Lloydminster. We provide transportation planning, engineering and geomatics services to a wide variety of public and private sector clients throughout Western Canada. We strive to achieve our Vision of being a recognized leader in the creation of vibrant and livable communities. You will be joining a team that is passionate about what they do and who hold themselves to a high standard of excellence. We take our work to “HEART”. These are the values we hold high and strive to live by every day: Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to grow your career in a dynamic organization, owned and led by employees, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ownership opportunities will also be available to the successful candidate.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. WATT Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.