Survey Party Chief
Location: Edmonton, AB
Closing Date: September 30, 2021
Survey Party Chief
We are looking for a Survey Party Chief with experience in heavy civil construction who lives in the Edmonton area. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned party chief or articling student to join a dynamic and growing team within a mid-sized company offering multi-disciplinary engineering services. The role will require some travel on an as needed basis and you will report to the Regional Manager.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field on heavy civil construction projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of surveying and engineering principles is required.
- Experience with Trimble data controllers, robotic total stations, and GPS.
- UAV pilot’s license and scanning experience are considered valuable assets.
- Excellent understanding of the coordination between field survey, office computations, drafting and checking; ability to work in a team environment.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and contribute within our multi-disciplinary environment.
- Safety tickets: First Aid, H2S, CSTS, Ground Disturbance.
- University degree or technology diploma in surveying, geomatics or civil engineering is considered an asset.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to grow your career in a dynamic organization, owned and led by employees, submit your resume to by clicking on the ‘Apply Now‘ button to the right.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Watt Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer.
From benefits and career development to work life balance, check out what it's like to work with us.
An employee-owned firm, we are locally invested and passionate about the work we do in our own backyard.
The collective voice of WATT Consulting Group, focusing on industry insights, trends and leadership.