Website Watt Consulting Group
As Project Manager of the Engineering Division, your primary role will be to manage a variety of land development and infrastructure projects for the private development sector as well as some public sector projects. As a key member of the team, you will also be involved in identifying and developing existing and new business development opportunities with clients in private and public sectors. You will also be providing leadership and mentorship to other staff in developing their technical and soft skills.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University.
- 8 plus years’ experience in municipal engineering including water/sewer/stormwater design and land development.
- Must be a registered member or have the ability to become a member of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA).
- Knowledge of Civil 3D software.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to work in a team environment to coach, mentor and motivate staff.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
- Manage a variety of land development and infrastructure projects.
- Work with the engineering team with respect to project delivery, client liaison, profitability, mentoring, motivating and staff performance.
- Review technical drawings, details, and specifications to ensure quality and oversight.
- Prepare proposals.
- Promote Watt Consulting Group within the community; participate in professional, technical and community functions.
- Develop business development opportunities with existing and potential clients.
- Develop relationships for partnering with other firms.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team and other division within the company.
Since 1983, Watt Consulting Group has been a multi-disciplinary civil engineering, transportation planning and land survey practice, operating out of offices in Calgary, Victoria, Vancouver, Kelowna, Edmonton and Lloydminster. We provide transportation planning, engineering and geomatics services to a wide variety of public and private sector clients throughout Western Canada. We strive to achieve our Vision of being a recognized leader in the creation of vibrant and livable communities. You will be joining a team that is passionate about what they do and who hold themselves to a high standard of excellence. We take our work to “HEART”. These are the values we hold high and strive to live by every day: Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to grow your career in a dynamic organization, owned and led by employees, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ownership opportunities will also be available to the successful candidate.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. WATT Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.